We are completely booked through early May as can be seen here. We generally are open year-round but only open up ~2 months of appointments at a time due to having to plan around our full-time non-farm jobs and family commitments. Therefore, we plan to post the next group of appointments later in May. Filling out the form below will get you on the email waiting list to be notified when new appointments are released.
We work full time outside the farm so thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we balance our other commitments with our desire to share these loveable moos with the community!
Notes before booking:
- To ensure you get your own personalized experience we are open by appointment only and we limit the number of visitors per day to a group of 8-10 people. This ensures the cows get time on their own to relax and enjoy their day!
- All appointments will be in the evenings since I work full time during the day.
- We currently DO NOT have a bottle fed calf. However, with any new calf birth, the health of the calf and mom will determine if that calf will be bottle fed. We only bottle feed when it is medically necessary as it is better for the calf to nurse off of mom. For bottle feeding a calf, you will need to request a time no later than 930AM for the morning feeding and no earlier than 430PM for the evening feeding. Our next calf is due in mid-2024.
- We stay booked out several months at a time. Once you provide your preferences below, you will be placed on a waiting list and receive an email with some more details. We do our best to reply to all emails within 24 hours. Please check your Spam folder if you don’t see a response within a few days.
- We want you to have fun and enjoy any special celebrations and try to accommodate most special circumstances – just let us know any details in the comments or when you book so we can discuss with you further!